Friday, June 4, 2010

Attitudes

Kerenssa Soria A-07114545







This term was taken from chapter 7: Attitudes and Attitude changes.
Affectively based attitudes.

An attitude based more on people's feelings and values than on their beliefs about the nature of an attitude object.


Personally, when I saw this term I began to think of the things I like for no apparent reason. That's when New York City came to mind. I love love love that city. The streets, the people, the crowd, the atmosphere, the traffic, the air... EVERYTHING. People always ask me, but why? and all I can say is, "I just do."
Even when I know people in New york city are always in a hurry, it is a fast paced kind of life, and that it is FREEZING cold in the winter, and too HOT in the summer, i'm in love with it. Just like it says in the book, it doesn't come from examining the facts, they stem from any type of beliefs we might have. My beliefs are that, there's no place like New York ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment