Sunday, June 6, 2010

low balling

A07084249

In my sophomore year in college, I was offered a promotional package for a cruise to the Bahamas. I had never been on a cruise before and really wanted to go to the Bahamas. I had to pay a portion of the price first and then pay the rest later before the trip. However, after the initial payment, I found out that there were other extra costs that were not made clear to me at the beginning. The extra costs were not a lot, but I felt that I had been tricked. However, at that time, I thought I had already made the inital payment and I really liked the details of the trip so I just paid the extra costs. From them on, I learned not to make rash decisions on purchases. It's best to do some research and negotiate for a better deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment